*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Foot Anatomy
  2. The Perfect Day
  3. The introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904748-Pokemon-Trainer-girls-feet/cid/3372758-Foot-Anatomy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904748
Worship the feet of all the trainer girls from kanto to kalos
This choice: "First, I would like to see your feet. I'm doing a little study on anatomy."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Foot Anatomy

    by: ck582
"You need our feet in order to study anatomy?" Serena questions.

Shauna then adds her two cents: "Why not use your own?"

You then comment, "I am fascinated by the subject of human anatomy and I cannot learn things from my feet because I cannot analyze them since they are so far from my eyes. Therefore, I need another subject to use. I just thought you two would be perfect for the job."

"Oh, I can understand that struggle," Serena then replies. "Now that you mention that, I guess you wouldn't be able to really get a close look at your own foot."

"Exactly!" you exclaim.

"So, do you want us to take our shoes and socks off here?"

You nod your head while trying to keep your hands over your cock that is turning more erect by the minute. Next thing you know these beautiful girls are in front of you, willing to show you their bare feet. Maybe you'll get them to show other parts if you can act like you are studying the feet well enough...

"Okay, so.. I will study [pick your choice]'s feet first."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Serena's

*Noteb*
2. Shauna's

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ck582 (UN: cak491 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
powersoucearts has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904748-Pokemon-Trainer-girls-feet/cid/3372758-Foot-Anatomy