*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/1490423-A-cheerleader-is-looking-down-at-you
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: A cheerleader is looking down at you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A cheerleader is looking down at you

    by: joe438
"Hey, are you okay?" she asked?

You look up and see a pretty redheaded cheerleader looking at you, her face showing genuine concern. "Fred? Are you okay?"

"Umm, yeah" you say. When you come to your senses, you realize that you're laying in the hallway. You have a wicked headache. "What happened?" you ask. "How do you know my name?"

"You were walking through the hallway, obviously more interested in the girls than where you were walking. A locker door was open, and well, you walked right into it." She stood up now and you get a better look at her. While most of the girls walking by had skirts that fell just above the knee, your redheaded friend was in a blue & orange St. Janes cheerleader uniform. Since you were still lying on the floor, you were now looking up at her. Her skirt was a good bit shorter than the school uniform skirt. Without trying to look obvious, you shift position a little trying to look up her skirt. Her voice broke through the haze in your head.

"We didn't know who you were, but your ID was in your jacket pocket. Your sister Anne goes to school here, right? I think she's friends with my sister." She watches you trying to get up, offering you a hand up and putting her other hand on her skirt which keeps you from seeing anything. You take her hand and she helps you up.

"Hey, thanks. Yeah, my sister is in the 6th grade. I'm here to give her a ride home. My girlfriend goes here too. Amber? Do you know her?"

"Oh sure. She's in several of my classes. Oh crap, your head - it's bleeding. We should get you to the nurse."

She puts her arm around your shoulders and heads you down the hall. As you walk with her, you make smalltalk with her. She stops in front of a door. It's locked.

"I guess the nurse has left for the day. We ought to clean that up. Here, I have an idea. Follow me."

She heads down another hallway. You walk behind her, noticing how the little pleated skirt bounces back and forth as she walks. You look around hoping that Amber isn't watching you undress this girl with your eyes. Finally she stops in front of a door near the gym.

"Come on, there's a first aid kit in here." she says. You follow her into the girls' locker room. "Are you all decent?" she asks loudly to anyone who might be in the room. "There's a boy in here!!"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joe438 (UN: joe438 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/1490423-A-cheerleader-is-looking-down-at-you