*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906178-Random-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1876565-Inside-her-full-womb
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1906178
No set theme to this one. All random vore that doesn't seem to go anywhere else.
This choice: Inside her full womb...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Inside her full womb...

    by: thewriter536
As the doe shows off her round, full belly to the other deer, you meanwhile are still wriggling and moving inside, trying to escape. I can't believe they dared me to do this, then just leave me! And they even helped her unbirth me! You think angrily. You can feel what must be the other deer poking the doe's belly, checking out her unconventional pregnancy. You try to move so the poking is not as uncomfortable, but you have no where to move to. All you can manage is to turn yourself a little bit, which is not enough. So now you just have to deal with it. You feel around in your new home and feel the strange umbilical cord connecting you to the doe and realize what may happen to you. Before the doe gives birth to you, you may become her fawn. For real. Spots and all. She would probably have an easier time pushing out a fawn than pushing out a human, so the chances of you leaving as a human are slim to none.
You feel the doe walking suddenly, you swaying heavily and low in her belly. She continues walking for a few minutes before she stops. You can't hear anything outside because of the doe's bodily functions, so you are trying to guess what she is doing. You listen closely and realize you can hear her stomach gurgling and moving, making you realize she must be eating. With a sigh, you close your eyes and think about what being a deer fawn may be like...

Outside, the doe was eating, but soon enough she will not be. See, her long walk wasn't for good food. It was for...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The buck pen

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thewriter536 (UN: unbirthwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906178-Random-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/1876565-Inside-her-full-womb