*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Andromeda girls.
  2. Squad Selection.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/2369014-Andromeda-girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1906246
A reboot of my last Mass Effect weight gain interactive.
This choice: Andromeda girls.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Andromeda girls.

    by: Unorthodox
Say what you will about how terrible the game might be from occasionally cringe-worthy voice acting, a script that was sometimes just as bad, and glitch filled release run that made the protagonist look ugly, lack facial expressions, walk through walls, and everyone stand around like Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man... because the programmers obviously had no idea what they were doing and were probably NOT hired based on Merit. (We all know who's to blame for that and I will not mention them here by name, nor bring them up again) but damn it does have some fine looking ladies. (My favorite is Vetra Nyx)

And now you get to have them get fat. And they have an entire galaxy to do so... (Just to make it easier for them to gain weight let's just assume all this will take place after the events of the story, okay?)

You have the following choices:

1. Sara Ryder, Pathfinder or not.

2. Cora Harper

3. Vetra Nyx

4. Avela Kjar

5. More Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unorthodox (UN: unorthodox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Akathatguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906246-Mass-Effect-Female-Weight-Gain-Redux/cid/2369014-Andromeda-girls