*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mai
  2. The main story.
  3. No turning back now.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1481881-Mai
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: Mai  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mai

    by: TopBeehler
Jumping from tree branch to tree branch, a young ninja girl had lost her way in the dense forest outside her. Mai was only 12 years old and as most may think far to young to be alone in a forest at night. But she was not a normal 12 year old. It may have been the modern day in japan but she was trained in the art of the ninja. She was fast and light on her feet. Being just under 100 pounds didn't hurt either. She could fight, climb, and even jump very far. But even with all her skills she still managed to get lost in the woods.

"Damn it. It is getting dark and I need to get out of here. I can last the night if I need but the sooner I'm out the better.

Mai jumped around looking for a way out of the forest that had trapped her so well. Mai was dressed in, well... Very little. Just a black ninja outfit that covered little of her body. A white cloth tied around her stomach and a black scarf around her neck. Long, black stockings went up her legs and under that she has on black panties. No bra even though she had good sized breast for a girl her age. She stopped and climbed off the tree she stopped on.

"Great. Now I need to stay the night. Guess here is a good place to camp. Better get some things I need before it gets to dark to see." Mai said walked around looking for anything she may need for the night.

Mai was smart for her age too. She new to look for stuff that would help her and how to hunt. But she was trained to do this. She was trained by her clan who studied the art of the ninja as part of their heritage. She was very good and loved to practice. This could come in handy now that she was lost. She was so go no one would even have to look for her. Even they knew she could handle her self out in the wild. Nothing could stop her easily.

"OK. I need to start a fire so first i need some wood. It hasn't rained in a while so It should be easy to start a fire. I better find some wood. I know I saw a river a mile or so back so I know I have water in I need it. This will be a piece of cake." She smiled being a bit over confident.

She should have been more careful and looked where she was going. She only took a few steps before walking into a patch of quick sand. Her pride may have just cost her more than a night in the woods. She tried to get out as quickly as she could but the quick sand was more like very thick mud. She was half way to her knees and knew she was in trouble.

"Damn it! What luck, now what do I do?" She said looking around for something that would save her.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a vine on the other side of the pit of quicksand. She started to move over to it but the more she moved the deeper she sank. Up her legs and just under her waist and she wasn't even close to the vine she needed. She continued to go for it and felt her self sinking more and more as she moved. She rushed and lifted her arms up as the mud like quicksand pasted her breast and moved up to her neck. The vine was just out of reach and as she grabbed at it.....

You have the following choices:

1. She grabbed it and pulled her self free.

*Noteb*
2. She sank down into the quicksand.

3. The Vine grabbed her!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1481881-Mai