*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Saori
  2. The main story.
  3. No turning back now.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1482621-Saori
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: Saori  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Saori

    by: TopBeehler
The sun was setting far to fast for this lost girl who only wanted to find her family's cat. Saori was a kind and loving girl who was always helping other. Shy but not to shy and a bit timid of new thing around her. She walked very slowly through the woods looked around all over the place as she doesn't go into the woods all that often or even at all. The only reason she was even in the dense forest next to her house was because the Family cat Mimi ran away ans she had to find her.

"Mimi." Saori only half yelled as she was a quiet girl.

She thought back to her house and when Mimi left. Her little sister Saya was playing in the back yard with Mimi. Saori was sitting down watching her play with the silly black cat. Saori wore her white dress and decided it would be nice to take a little nap. She didn't get much sleep when her younger sister ran up crying. She even remembered what Saya said.

"Saori! Mimi ran into the woods!" Saya said crying about her cat.

"Don't worry. I'll get Mimi. You just wait here while I get her." Saori smiled knowing Mimi never went deep into the forest.

She calmed Saya down as a big sister should and walked into the woods until she couldn't see her house any more. She soon found her self lost she never went very far in the woods. Mimi may have gone back already but Saori was lost herself. When she first walked into the forest the sun was high in the sky, but now it was almost dark as night. If she didn't find her self a way out soon she would have to stay there all night.

"This isn't good. What am I going to do?" She said in her timid voice. "I guess I will have to spend the night."

The scared but beautiful girl stopped at a river knowing she would have water. She had no idea if it was safe to drink but it is better than nothing. She sat down against a tree ready to fall asleep, when she heard a voice.

"Who are you?" The voice said.

Saori sat up and looked around. The voice sound like a girl no older than she was. She looked all over but didn't see anyone.

"I must be hearing things." She said nervously hoping nothing was around.

"What are you doing?" Said the cheerful voice.

"Where are you? Who are you?" Saori said, now sure some one was near her.

"I'm over here!" The voice said again in a inviting way.

Saori heard that the voice was very close and she turn to where she heard it last. To her surprise she a.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Slime girl near the river.

*Noteb*
2. A Naga in the tree.

3. A Succubus sitting next to her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1482621-Saori