*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Airi
  2. The main story.
  3. No turning back now.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1481103-Airi
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: Airi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Airi

    by: TopBeehler
The sun was setting fast and it was getting dark in the forest. Airi ran through the woods trying to find a way to get out. She was dressed in her normal clothes but by now they were dirty with grass stains and mud. Out of breath, Airi took a short brake sitting down an a old log. She was tired, dirty, it was getting dark, and to top it all of her phone had no signal. As she did in most situations, Airi started to cry. Her face turned a slight red and her eyes start to swell. It was a sad thing to see such a cute girl cry.

"Why can't I fine *Sniff* My way back home." She said tears forming in her cute, green eyes.

"I hate my life! *Sniff* My *Sniff* life sucks. I hate school. I hate this forest.... I.... I...." Was all she could say before she started to cry some more, her eyes grew red as she balled her eyes out.

Her tears ran down her face and landed in her lap. She tried to whip her eyes eyes but they were dirty also and only made things worse. Airi always did have a bad life. Bullies at school teased her for so Many. Often make fun of her size and shy nature. She had no friends and when she told the teachers or even her parents about the bullying, they did nothing and just sent her back to be picked on. It was because of this that she ran into the woods. She felt safe and always loved the woods. She would go on long walks and just forget about her bad day. But now she was lost in the woods she loved so much. It was like life hated this sweet and innocent girl. Airi stood up after crying started to walk again trying to find her way out of the woods.

"I hate it here. I wish I could just leave some how." Airi said with our realizing something was watching her.

"You want to leave?" Said a female voice from right behind Airi.

"Who is there?" Airi asked starting to turn around.

Before she could even turn her head fully two hands held her head in place just to keep her from looking at the women behind her.

"Don't look at me yet child. You said you wanted to leave yes?" The voice said again.

"Y-yes." Airi said scared of what was behind her, she almost wanted to cry again.

"My you are a cute girl. What is your name young one." The voice said as the hands on Airi's head moved down to her shoulders.

"Airi... Could you please stop touching me?" Airi asked ready to run from the voice behind her.

"I will Airi. But not yet. I heard what you were saying about your life. Is it true you hate it?" The voice said pulling softly on the girls arms now as the hands had moved down to get a better grip on her.

Airi said nothing. She was far to scared. She had heard stories and even seen stuff on TV where a girl is taken away by creepy older people and used for sex. She didn't think her life could get any worse but now it seems like it was about to. She had no idea how to get out of this. The person behind her must be stronger then her. Airi was not strong at all so she was sure the women behind her could take her with out any trouble.

"Pl-please lady..... I just want to go. Don't hurt me....." Airi said scared out of her mind.

"You should have though about that before you stepped into my woods part of the woods. I think a girl like you will be perfect for me." The Voice said in a way that Made Airi nearly wet herself.

"Please miss. I just want to go home." Airi said trying her best to stay calm.

The hands of the women behind Airi let her go as if to let her go. But Airi knew she wasn't going to be leaving. Airi slowly turned around and saw something amazing. The person behind her was not only a young women maybe 20 years old, but she was also a.....

You have the following choices:

1. Naga.

*Noteb*
2. Dridder.

*Noteb*
3. Werewolf

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1481103-Airi