*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kyouko
  2. The main story.
  3. No turning back now.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1484860-Kyouko
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: Kyouko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kyouko

    by: TopBeehler
"Oh Fuck me in my tight ass!" Kyouko shouted as she lost her left shoe in some mud.

She had been walking around the now dark forest for maybe 4 hours now. Her plan was to head to her boy friend Ryan's house. She didn't really like Ryan even a little. The guy was a jerk and so full of him self, but Kyouko was far more into just sucking his dick then being with him. She was the school slut and famous for it. So famous for it there were even stories going around the school. Some made her laugh when she thought about it. Like the story with her sleeping with the Principal just to get out of an hour of detention. Or where she let the lunch guy grope her every day for free lunch. None of this was true, she was far more into guys her age instead of men 10 or 20 years older.

"No way in hell I got this lost." She said as she continued her walk through the forest.

"I haven't been touched in so long, I feel like grabbing at my own body." She shouted almost annoyed that she wasn't getting laid.

She thought back to the last time she had sex with Ryan, or was it her last boy friend Akira? No matter who it was it was yesterday. She started to grope her own breast as she thought about sex. After another hour of walking she came to a river where she decided to clean up. She ran over with one hand still dancing on her breast and using the other to wash her face.

"What are you doing to my water?" Said a female voice.

Looking up Kyouko say a woman who looked to be made of water. This water women seemed to be a dark blue or purple in color, but in the dark it was hard to tell. In fact it was hard to see any of her.

"Who are you?" Kyouko asked looking at the women shaped figure of water.

"I am Rin. I am the slime girl of this lake. Who are you?" Rin asked sounding irritated.

"My name is Kyouko. I don't really care if you are a slime girl or what ever you are. Just tell me how to get out of this damn forest. I got some fucking to do." Kyouko said more demanding if anything.

"How rude! Little girl you should watch your tongue around me." Rin said.

"Or what? You'll slime me or something? Fuck you!" Kyouko said giving Rin the finger just for fun.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1484860-Kyouko