*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alex
  2. Who's the lucky lady?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906660-Modern-Giantess/cid/1835040-Alex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1906660
Modern Family with a HUGE twist!
This choice: Alex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alex

    by: Mr.Ninja
Alex was just in her room, alone. She was tinkering with this new device she had made. It was this ray gun that could alter the height of objects, from growing them to shrinking them. With this world hunger could end. One small piece of food could be grown to feed a village for weeks to months. Alex had just put the finishing touches onto it and decided to test it out. She aimed it at her dresser and took a deep breathe. This was it, time to see if all her hard work had payed off or not. She closed her eyes and pressed the trigger. However, not looking caused the beam to hit the mirror. The beam reflected back, just barely missing Alex and hitting Luke who was just passing by the room. Alex heard a loud yell and opened her eyes to see Luke becoming smaller by the second. He stopped at just barely under an inch. Alex ran over and looked down to see her tiny brother. She just about squealed with excitement. It had worked! However, it was short lived as she heard her mom coming up the stairs. If Luke was discovered she'd be in more trouble than she has ever been in before. She had to act fast, but how?

You have the following choices:

1. Step on him

2. Shove him in her mouth

3. Stuff him in her bra

4. Stuff him into the back of her underwear

5. Too late.....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Ninja (UN: shikamaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906660-Modern-Giantess/cid/1835040-Alex