*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enslave Alex
  2. Haley
  3. Who's the lucky lady?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906660-Modern-Giantess/cid/1861202-Enslave-Alex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1906660
Modern Family with a HUGE twist!
This choice: Enslave Alex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Enslave Alex

    by: Fuzzywuzzy
Haley then saw some sticky tape on desk so she walked ive to it a grabbed it. Haley then walked back over to Alex and sat down. Her foot was right next to Alex when she pushed slex under her toes. She then taped Alex to her toes and stood up. Alex could smell Haleys foot and she was wasn't being squished. When Haley walked she could feel Alex under her foot but she wasn't being squished. Haley then put some shoes on and wanted to make her feet seat. Haley began jogging and after 5 minutes Haley felt her foot sweat smothering Alex. Haley then thought of what to next.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Haley puts Alex in her panties.

2. Haley puts Alex between her breasts.

*Noteb*
3. Haley takes a shower and uses Alex as soap.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fuzzywuzzy (UN: fuzzyboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906660-Modern-Giantess/cid/1861202-Enslave-Alex