*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gloria
  2. Who's the lucky lady?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906660-Modern-Giantess/cid/1951776-Gloria
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1906660
Modern Family with a HUGE twist!
This choice: Gloria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gloria

    by: The1SwagKing
Gloria sat on her couch as the doorbell rang. She walked to the sound and opened the door to see a strange package lying on the ground with no deliverer in sight. She opened the small box to find a strange gun with a flip with the options of shrink and grow.

She then made her way to the kitchen and shot a chair, causing it to shrink to an inch. Amazed at the newfound abilities of the weapon, she heard a knock on the door. She made her way to the door to be shocked to the face of Claire.

She then walked into her home and started to say something she didn't understand. Gloria then mindlessly shot the woman to an inch tall and picked up the naked mother and brought her to her face.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906660-Modern-Giantess/cid/1951776-Gloria