*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stomp Alex to paste
  2. Haley
  3. Who's the lucky lady?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906660-Modern-Giantess/cid/1986173-Stomp-Alex-to-paste
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1906660
Modern Family with a HUGE twist!
This choice: Stomp Alex to paste  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stomp Alex to paste

    by: Mr.Ninja
Haley didn't know what came over her. It was just like this immense feeling of power. There Alex was yelling her head off at her. How dare her, Haley thought to herself. She's her older sister and is now way more powerful. You would think she'd show her older, more beautiful sister the respect she deserves.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Alex yelled, in annoyed tone. Haley glared down at her younger sister. "You know, I've had just about enough of that stinking little attitude of yours." Haley said as she stood up. "I'm also tired of you always stealing my dresses". Alex began to get scared as she sensed the anger from her sister's voice. "Haley? What are you doing?" Alex slowly began to back up slowly. Haley only grinned an evil smile as her right hand grabbed onto Alex's chair to use as balance. Slowly Alex watched as Haley's right foot raised what seemed like miles, to Alex, into the air.

"I'm about to become an only living daughter" Haley's smile grew larger as Alex tripped over her own feet. She laid there, on her ass, too scared to move. Haley's foot began to lower, moving closer to Alex. Sweat began to pour down Alex as the distance between her and the foot closed in. It stopped only a few inches from Alex, Haley giggled as she waved her foot at Alex. Her large pink-colored toes moving with excitement. "Buh-bye" was the last thing Alex heard as the foot shoved Alex onto her back. Slowly Haley began to apply pressure. The faint screams of her sister sounded almost erotic to her ears. Meanwhile, Alex was yelling as loud as her little lungs would let her, though it was getting harder to breathe and scream as the pressure increased and the horrible taste of her sister's sweat filled her mouth.

Then a crack was heard, Alex's rib cage caved in, puncturing one of her lungs.Alex was now gaping for air, though it mattered not. With her rib cage destroyed there was nothing left to give resistance to Haley's foot. A few seconds later Haley's foot finally met the floor. Alex's screams had stopped and Haley could feel the dead sister of her's underneath her foot. She just stood there for a few seconds looking at her foot as blood from Alex began to seep out around her foot. Haley sat down onto the chair and lifted her foot up. It was covered in blood and dead-center was the flattened body of her sister. An arm occasionally twitching. You'd think she would feel guilty about murdering her own sister, her own blood. Yet, all she felt was slightly turned on and powerful. Oh so powerful. She analyzed the body for a few more seconds before peeling the dead body off. She grabbed a tissue then cleaned off her foot and the floor. Standing up she walked over to the bathroom, opening the toilet lid she gave Alex's dead body one last look and smiled. Dropping the body and the tissue into the toilet then flushing it away.

She had to admit that was amazing. It was addicting! Walking back to Alex's room, she picked up the shrink way. The only thing on her mind now what to do next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Ninja (UN: shikamaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906660-Modern-Giantess/cid/1986173-Stomp-Alex-to-paste