*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On a farm
  2. More choices
  3. I hate Mondays
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1553663-On-a-farm
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1906787
You're the only male at your job and keep getting squashed by your BBW coworkers.
This choice: On a farm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

On a farm

    by: Squashee
You started working on Big Linda's Milk Farm only a month ago and if the pay wasn't so good, you would have quit after day one when you met the milk maids. You spent an entire day under the biggest ass you've ever seen. Of course those ladies weren't the only problem. The lady who runs the farm is just as bad.

Big Linda is a red headed Southern Belle and the owner of the farm. She loved to walk around in nothing but a pair of jean overall short shorts, letting everyone see almost all of her ample, watermelon sized bosom and belly. About the only thing you couldn't see were her quarter sized nipples (which you have had a personal face full of on multiple occasions). After seeing how good you were with her cows she has made you her personal milker. For some reason she is constantly producing milk and needs you to milk her on a daily basis.

Then there was the milk maids who gave you such a hard time on your first day. The head lady is a Hispanic woman named Maria. Where Linda is built in her breasts, Maria and the other maids all have huge asses. When Maria didn't notice you in her stool on your first day she sat on you for her entire shift. Deciding it was the most comfortable she has ever been seated at work, she's taken to sitting on you whenever she can and she wasen't shy about letting the other girls know about her experience either.

There are other farms in the area you sometimes are volunteered to work at too, each with their own terrible experiences, maybe today is one of the days Linda sends you to those.

You have the following choices:

1. Big Linda needs a milking

2. Time to go work with the Milk Maids.

*Noteb*
3. You're needed on another farm.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Squashee (UN: squashee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1553663-On-a-farm