*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1786715-Missys-pants-prison
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1906787
You're the only male at your job and keep getting squashed by your BBW coworkers.
This choice: Janice kicks them out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Missy's pants prison

    by: Unknown
The weight lifts off of you almost immediately, but Missy still hasn't noticed you yet. As she stands up her legs are on either side of you, and you and Lilly both notice something different about them.“Ha ha Missy your pants fell down” Lily said. “Whoops” Missy said laughing. You tried to move, but you weren't fast enough as Missy pulled her pants up and accidentally scooping you up in the process. Oddly enough, she didn't notice you as you felt her get out of the ballpit. You heard your manager outside telling the girls that she would not stand for that kind of indecent exposure and that they would have to leave. You realized you had to get Missy's attention or risk being stuck with a total stranger. You began screaming, shouting, and squirming. Does Missy finally notice you?

You have the following choices:

1. no and she goes home blissfully unaware

*Noteb*
2. yes and she lets you go

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1786715-Missys-pants-prison