*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1799670-You-were-grabbed-by-the-person-behind-the-curtain
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1906787
You're the only male at your job and keep getting squashed by your BBW coworkers.
This choice: You were grabbed by the person behind the curtain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You were grabbed by the person behind the curtain

    by: The Core
As you came to the booths, trying to figure out which one called out for you, a hand came out of from one and grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the booth. Your wanked into a pair of giant bare breast, burying your upper body. You look up seeing who grabbed you. "Hi there Suga', i've been trying to trap you between my breast all day, and now i finally have you", The woman was at least 7 feet tall, and over 800 lbs, her breast were easily twice your size and weight, and her ass matches her breast in size as well.

"uuhh....hi", You look at her a bit scared of what she has in mind for you now that she's caught you.

She giggles, "So i do need your help, I want to try on this bra i picked out, but i need some help putting it on. I manege to get it over my shoulders, but i need someone to help pull the rest of it down and over my breast, so can you help me out sweetie?"

Not like you have much of a choice, since it is your job to help the guests. "Sure, I can give it a shot, but i'm not to strong."

"I'm sure you;ll do great hun", she said as you reached for the bottom of the bra and started wanking at it, to try and contain her massive mounds. "That's it, it's sliding down now. Here let me help you out with that", She grabbed the bottom of the bra and with one quick wank pulled the bra over you, trapping you deeper into her breast. "There we go, a perfect fit. And it comes with with a cute breast companion as well". You're trapped deep between her breast now, you squirmed a bit to try to get free but only manged to get your head out of her breast. You look up as she leans down and plants her plump lips on your own, giving you a very passionate kiss. As she pulls away from you she grabs you legs sticking out from the bottom of the bra and stuffs them into the bra, "There we go, welcome to your new fleshy prison, at least until we get you back to my home for some fun." You're still dazed my the kiss to put together what she just said, as she pushes your head back between her breast, so there's no trace of you left for anyone to notice you're in there. She grabs her shirt off a hanger and squeezes into it, you can feel the pressure increasing around you and you're shifted around.

Now she's fully dressed and makes her way out of the store and to...

You have the following choices:

1. Her home

*Noteb*
2. Food court

*Noteb*
3. Somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Core (UN: thecore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/1799670-You-were-grabbed-by-the-person-behind-the-curtain