*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/2369046-Rosa-fell-on-you
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1906787
You're the only male at your job and keep getting squashed by your BBW coworkers.
This choice: Someone "fell" on you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rosa "fell" on you

    by: Unknown
Stan struggled to maneuver around the horse of Bbw and Ssbbw models that were crammed into his store. He did everything he could to not be crushed or trampled on, but hard work can hardly do anything when compared to bad luck.

After helping a mother and her daughters find matching outfits, Stan could hear an argument occurring around the corner.

"Let go bitch I found it first!"

"Guess again hog!"

The fight didn't sound good and Stan knew if he got involved he would somehow ended up beneath someone's foot or rear end, but a job is a job and poor Stan had little to say in what he can and cannot do.

Stan quickly runs around the corner and as he turns a massive wave of an ass was descending upon him. The looming shadow encompassed Stan and it left him little room to dodge or evade. Stan closed his eyes and accepted his fate as he crushed beneath the full weight of a mysterious woman.

Stan felt his body fold into himself like an accordion and it hurt like hell, and the pain only ended when the woman who crushed him stood up.

"That's right Bitch these pants are mine" the 8ft giant shouted as she turned her back on the woman she defeated and marveled at the sexy pair of jeans she had just won. Stan looked at up at the massive woman who had crushed him and immediately felt his heart skip two beats.

The woman before him was 8 foot and possibly weighed 600-700 pounds. Her boobs were larger than melons, so large that they could hardly be contained in her lime green shirt. This mystery woman had eyes as. L'Ue as the sea, raven blacke gair (with red tips) a large double chin, and plump pink lips. Her stomach was hanging outside her to tight shirt and over a pair of black sweat pants, pants that could hardly contain her massive rear end.

She was a goddes among men and she was walking towards Stan, when she suddenly tripped and fell forwar, her shadow looming over Stan once again. Stan smushed body was greeted by the lovely woman's. tears, soft and cushy st first, but the softness vanquished and was replaced by immense amount of weight.

Both Stan and the woman groaned as they felt a wave of pain wash over them, and when the mystery woman sat up she Noticed something small and round stuck to her chest. Like an old sticker, Stan was peeled off the woman's chest and brought up to her eye level. Her eyes were as beautiful as the stars.

"I'm so sorry" she said as she struggled to reshape Stan into his normal shape, by grappling his head and feet and began stretching him out like an old rubberband. Stan was quickly re shaped into his normal form when the giant woman released him and snapped him back into place.

"I swear I didn't see you there, are you alright?" She asked as she bent over to whip the dust and dirt off Stans clothes.

"Yes I'm alright, just a little overwhelmed" Stan said as he felt his heart skip another beat.

"Again I am so sorry, is there anyway I can make this up to you?" She asked as a couple thoughts appeared in Astana head.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dinner and a movie...

*Noteb*
2. Sit on me again...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/2369046-Rosa-fell-on-you