*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/3152764-Pit-boss
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1906787
You're the only male at your job and keep getting squashed by your BBW coworkers.
This choice: Her friend's joins in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Pit boss

    by: Man in black
Lilly sighs and decides to climb in the ball pit she enters slowly. Not feeling anything under her she jumps in finally getting excited.. you struggle to breathe Misseys Weight pushing the air out of your lungs. You go to push her off of you when a pink sock pushes your arms back down. The foot landing on your nose and mouth. Lily starts to think what’s under my foot when Missy starts to talk to her. “ hey look at those girls over there let’s start a ball fight” Missey Lily says but she’s grinning. All this time she’s playing with the object under her foot.

You have no idea what’s going on other than some bitch is sitting on your chest and your face is being molested by a stinky sock. So you were unaware of Missey and Lily. Starting a ball fight with three Latina girls. Until the wait leaves your chest and the foot is gone. Thinking you’re good you start to rise when something lands on your back and you go down again. 

You have the following choices:

1. Latina trample

*Noteb*
2. Found by Missey and Lily

*Noteb*
4. Yes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906787-Workplace-Squashing/cid/3152764-Pit-boss