*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The New Beginnings
  2. Rachel Berry
  3. First Picks.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907607-Glee-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1487075-The-New-Beginnings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1907607
The girls from the TV show Glee pack on the pounds
This choice: 2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The New Beginnings

    by: UnlimitedLine
Warning! If you’re not caught up with the most recent episode there are spoilers in here!





Rachel woke up that morning with a pounding head ache. She had no idea how she got drunk last night. ‘I only had one glass of beer. Didn’t I?’ Rachel thought to herself. She shrugged it off and let a yawn escape her lips. She rested her hands on her belly. It had gotten slightly pudgy from last night’s party just barely bulging over her pajamas. Eating an entire pie by yourself and downing 4 cans of beer will do that to you. She again shrugged it off and told herself that she would work it off in dance class. She got out of bed clad in a bra and pajama bottoms. As she made her way to the kitchen sink to grab a glass of cold water she saw Kurt sitting at the kitchen table. He was on the phone. Rachel guessed it was with Blaine. They had been talking a lot since when Kurt had called him on thanksgiving. Kurt mouthed ‘Good morning’ and carried on with his conversation. Rachel waved to him and grabbed a tall glass from the cupboard. She filled her glass to the brim and downed it quickly stifling a belch with her hand. She trudged back to bed and climbed under her covers hoping that her hangover would be gone before brunch.

Rachel awoke again around 10:55am. Her head ache had subsided slightly but she could still feel her head pounding noticeably. As she rose out of bed she found a note on her door. It said “Saw you sleeping and decided not to wake you. Went to brunch with Isabelle and Brody by myself. See you when I get back. –Kurt *Heart*” Rachel completely forgot about the brunch! Lucky for her if she moved quickly she would only be about 5 minutes late as the restaurant was close by. She quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth whilst changing from her pajama bottoms to a pair of black tights. After brushing her teeth she pulled on a designer red blouse and combed her hair quickly. She applied some make up and quickly put everything away. She then rushed to the door pulling on a pair of Ugs and a raincoat. She made her way out of the apartment and fast walked to the restaurant. In her rush she had completely forgot to put on a new pair of panties as she was still wearing her thong…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UnlimitedLine (UN: unilimitedline at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
UnlimitedLine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907607-Glee-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1487075-The-New-Beginnings