*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907945-Erotic-Fantasy/cid/1546644-She-transform-you-into-a-female
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1907945
A fantasy story where you can literally do whatever you want.
This choice: She transform you into a female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She transform you into a female

    by: Joe
And with that, you feel a warm sensation come over you. You feel yourself start to change. Looking down, your hips are expanding to a more feminine shape, and your chest is expanding. Panicking, you ask what is happening, and you are shocked to hear your new higher voice. Feeling your neck, you realize that your adams apple has shrunken!!! The warm feeling goes away, and you rush to a mirror, but the person looking back at you isn't you, it's and incredibly sexy asian-american woman. You now sport double C breasts, and a plump, bouncy ass as well. Not knowing whats come over you, you feel very turned on by your new appearance. You turn around to examine your new body, bouncing your ass a little. The feeling is unbelievable.

"Now", your girlfriend says, "what do you say to some real fun?"

and with that she...

You have the following choices:

1. Fucks you with a strap on

*Noteb*
2. lets you fuck her with a strap on

*Noteb*
3. shrinks to the size of a dildo

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: drummajw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907945-Erotic-Fantasy/cid/1546644-She-transform-you-into-a-female