*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908109-Adventures-in-Ishtef/cid/1691009-The-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mataku
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1908109
The town of Ishtef, full of fetishes and adventure!
Chapter #1

The Start

    by: Mataku
First off, some explanations:

The city of Ishtef was once a very tiny fishing village with the biggest building being a large mansion owned by the goddess Ishtef, goddess of Fetishes and Health, over the years the city grew and grew, gathering kinky people from all over to indulge in their sexual sides. The city is a mixture of magic and science, with reformation chambers littering the town to keep it's inhabitants alive and fucking, even in the potion and magical trinket shops filled with various items to make your night, or day, a fun one.

There are four sections to this city, Northern, Western, Eastern, and Southern. Each district has a various number of houses, manors, apartments, etc, that house all the inhabitants, usually from the same series of game, book, cartoon, anime, etc. Though there are a few OCs(Original Characters) Who live in town, though it usually takes a lot for them to be brought into a house.

((If you have a suggestion for a house or character for a house, please note me.))
((Also, the houses and districts are in states of constant flux and additions, subtractions, and moving around))

((Also also, the Other option still up is just for my friend who has his character in that section))

You have the following choices:

1. Northern

2. Western

3. Southern

4. Eastern

5. Solo Adventures

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mataku (UN: jeremyth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mataku has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908109-Adventures-in-Ishtef/cid/1691009-The-Start