*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Attack her.
  2. Alraune
  3. The Journey begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1487729-Attack-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: Attack her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Attack her.

    by: Nevelon
The woman before you is obviously a Monster Girl. Since she seems to be helpless, now would be the perfect time to strike. You draw your wooden sword and charge. With a mighty swing you strike her on the head before she can even realize she was under attack.

"Had enough?" You taunt as the monster girl holds her head in pain.

The woman glares at you, and you have a terrible feeling. Suddenly, giant flower petals emerge from the ground and close around her. The flower bud opens just enough to reveal the top half of her body in all of her nude glory. Thorn covered vines emerge around the flowers base. With a wave of her hand, the vines lash out at you.

You manage to knock the first strike away from you, but the second one hits your left shoulder. The thorns tear into your left shoulder, and you cry out in pain as you feel the thorns rake across your bone. Your left arm now hangs uselessly at your side, dripping with your blood.

A third strike tears open your right wrist, and you are forced to drop your sword. The pain is so agonizing that you're surprised you haven't blacked out yet. Another vine wraps around your leg, and drags you closer to the flower as the other vines push it off the ground.

"Had enough?" She mocks you as you can do nothing but lay there as the giant flower is dropped on you.

The flower's roots dig into you, and you become nothing more than her fertilizer.

Bad End

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1487729-Attack-her