*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leave now or i'll kill you !!!
  2. Imp
  3. The Journey begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1509230-Leave-now-or-ill-kill-you-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: Leave now or i'll kill you !!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Leave now or i'll kill you !!!

    by: Sechs
" Just leave, or i´ll kill you !!! ", was your answer, her expression darkned, " Bad choice Newby ! ", she said with venom, reaching for her back she pulled a small glass bottle and tossed it at your feet, the smell made your sight daze and you felt like a drunk, " Poison ! ", you blurted, she shoke her head, " No, it´s a sleeping potion that only affects humans ! ", she answered with a dark smile, " You bitch... ! ", you managed to squeeze out before fainting.

You woke up with a headache, you tried to move but felt your hands tyed behind your back, same thing with your feet, and your loins felt hot, opening your eyes you saw the imp licking your manhood, " Finally awake ?, i got to reduce the potion effect, otherwise everytime i use it i will have to wait two hours for the victim to wake up " , she said while stroking your menber.

" You bitch, your going to pay ! ", you shouthed, she glared at you, " It´s the second time you call me that, i really don´t like to be called by such a word ! ", she said calmly but with a deathglare, picking a piece of cloth she gagged you.

You add tried to fight her off but she managed anyway," There, i won´t be hearing that word again ! ", she said as proud of herself, you sttruggled to breack free but to no avail, the knots were well done and very tight, " You know, you could have been a good newbie with this rod of yours ! ", she pointed as she grabbed it, " If you add been smart and accepted you would have lived throught this night as a good experience, instead its going to be your last ! ", she announced with a evil grin that chilled you from the inside out.

Picking one of her breasts she put the tip on your cockhead, then with a suction sound, it sucked your cock inside of it, you would have moaned if you could, the suction effect was intense and was driving you to the edge with pleasure, you tried to pull back, but she add you pressed against the ground, you finally reached the limit and cummed, her tit eargelly devoured your cum without wasting a drop, you also felt that not only cum but your very being was being sucked out, " Your very tasty, it really his a shame, but you signed your death warrant when you said you would kill me ! ", she said with a giggle, you didn´t even listened as she sucked your cum that was still flowing into her breast.

Your vision faded, you felt yourself grow thinner as she drained you of not only your semen but other fluids as well, losing conscious you fell asleep never to wake up again.

Bad End

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1509230-Leave-now-or-ill-kill-you-