*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1862873-Do-neither-Try-to-sneak-out-of-the-port
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: Do neither! Try to sneak out of the port!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Do neither! Try to sneak out of the port!

    by: Carl
You weren't stupid. In fact that was going to be your catchphrase through life. You weren't stupid.

One day you could fight a Dragon Girl but that day wasn't today. You had no steel weaponry and you just didn't have the experience necessary to deal with such a dangerous Monster Girl.

An idea did spring into your head though. The Dragon Girl had killed a dozen adventures... one of them probably had a sword. While looting the body of a slain adventure made you feel a bit dirty, in the end if it helped you on your quest to defeat the Witch Queen it was acceptable to you.

Without wasting any further time you sneaked away and found some of the dead adventures. You relieved them of a bit of gold, a steel long sword, a potion used to heal wounds and a strange glowing stone. You weren't sure what the stone did but you weren't going to stick around in the port town for long. There were other places to visit and monsters that you could actually handle to slay!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1862873-Do-neither-Try-to-sneak-out-of-the-port