*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Probando zapatos
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908465-Game-of-a-Sister/cid/2730338-Probando-zapatos
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1908465
A normal day for you till your sister has an idea that change your life
This choice: Your choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Probando zapatos

    by: Hugo9o9
Amy, start thinking that you would most like to change with your brother, but don't decide yet, then go to your room and put on the james shoes you like best. Amy goes to James's room and says "how do I see my new shoes, the truth is that they fascinate me, although I know they look good, I'm glad we are the same size, and you know you too my flats look very pretty, in fact I think they look prettier than me. " James with a face of anguish says "I do not think they look as good as you say and less with these means that make me feel ridiculous, besides all your shoes set very used, and more these floors, you have so many pairs and I do not know how you do to wear them down so much, but what does it matter, as long as you don't bother it is ok " Amy smiles and says "I think we are ready for another change"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swap jeans

*Noteb*
2. Swap shirts

*Noteb*
3. James follow the game

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hugo9o9 (UN: hugo9o9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starbomber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908465-Game-of-a-Sister/cid/2730338-Probando-zapatos