*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. James wants to swap something
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908465-Game-of-a-Sister/cid/HZQG3PH35-James-wants-to-swap-something
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1908465
A normal day for you till your sister has an idea that change your life
This choice: Your choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

James wants to swap something

    by: princess<3
James was sitting on his bed, when he felt his boxers bunch up in an uncomfortable way, he fixed them but it wasn't helping much. He said out loud to himself, "I wonder if I swapped my underwear for Amy's if it would be better. I can't believe I am think and am going to ask."

James walked to Amy's room and said, "Hey Amy can we swap underwear because my boxers are uncomfortable in this tights." Her face beamed as she nodded her head and took her panties and bras to your room, before James could ask her why she was taking her bras she was gone. Once Amy was back with his underwear he asked, "Amy, why did you take your bras?" She smiled and said, "because they are included in my underwear." James realized what she had meant. Defeated by her logic and nodded and before she could say anything he kicked off his shoes and took off his pants, tights and boxers and swapped his boxers for her panties. After he was done getting redressed he looked up at her and she was standing there holding her bra for him. He asked, "Amy can you please show me how to put on a bra since I have never done it before." With a huge smile she nodded and help him.

After some practice of taking the bra on and off James went back to his room. He felt much better about the panties not bunching up but the bra was still a little bit weird for him.

An hour later Amy came in and said, "can we swap ...?"

What did Amy want to swap?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 princess<3 (UN: revan9137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starbomber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908465-Game-of-a-Sister/cid/HZQG3PH35-James-wants-to-swap-something