*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Readers Choice
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908529-Sword-Art-Online/cid/2750351-Other
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1908529
You are 1 of the 10,000 gamers who bought the VRMMORPG game.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Other

    by: Dandalionas
You are Daisuke Usami:
Gender: Male
Preferred weapon: Katana since your unable, to use it right now, you use the curved sword.

Height: a bit larger than average

Hair: black, long bounded as a tail

Eyes: yellow rather unique, most people react, and acknowledge you by them.

Body: well trained, but not oversized in any way

Age: 28

Profession: you overtook your fathers dojo 2 years ago, which means you are a master in arms, trained since your 8 years old.

Reason you play: you train younglings in the dojo, they spoke about this reality rpg game with swords, you wanted to know, if real sword techniques do differences, or if it's just all stats and "grinding stuff"

Your skill affiliation is:
Any one sword technique, you've trained 20 years..., still you have to learn the skills in the game...
Others are:
Fishing
Cooking
Listening
Acrobatics
Sprint

Even though you are one maybe the most skilled person, it's your first game, mmorpg the first time you heard about this stuff, with other words you suck at it, you don't know how to efficiently do quests, or how to level your in game skills, open the menu... Inventory, everything you have to figure out yourself or ask the questions all players hate...

As for the charakter: you are mostly good natured, honorable, calm... Unless something serious and I mean SERIOUS is taking place for example: you see 4 people trying to kill one person out of greed or pleasure, than you put aside your honor, to stop them at all costs, likely slay them from behind or something like that, normally you would never do that, hell normally you wouldn't kill at all, if you see another way you try. As you can probably imagine you are very protective.

Things you hate: arrogance (always respect those infront of you), superficiality/discremenation (only because someone's small, doesn't mean he/she can't play the game, as well as others), sexism in both ways for example: you can't stand the sentence "a woman has to stay in the kitchen" as much as you hate "you can't punch a women" which connotes that you are allowed to punch men, you would rather say "you can't punch a humen or living being."

without that you are mostly open for anything, very trusting to strangers as you face them with respect and honor.

Your sexuality is hetero and you got engaged 2 weeks ago with your girlfriend, you had a 6 years relationship (she doesn't play the game), at the start you thought you would never betray her.

Though your character may change his opinions in a few ways, for example: after watching several people die by the hands of assassins (laughing coffin), you could start to distrust people more than before.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The game starts

*Noteb*
2. I need more information about myself

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dandalionas (UN: dandalionas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
anime19fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908529-Sword-Art-Online/cid/2750351-Other