*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Isis
  2. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909542-The-Sneezy-Situations/cid/1492273-Isis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MC
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1909542
An interactive story that will put my many furry/anthro characters into sneezy situations.
This choice: Isis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Isis

    by: Sionen
Thankfully, the decision was quickly made for him as the doorbell rang and a sing-song voice called out to the wolf.

"Beee~n! Where Aaa~re you~?"

The sleek, green-furred feline standing at the door was grinning just enough to show a bit of fang. She tapped two claws idly on the thigh of her short cargo shorts (Very... very short.), fidgeting as she waited and called out. Slim and trim, Isis had a tall but shapely figure, alluring short-cut hair that gave her a mischievous look, and a long tail that swished with impatience. All of her fur was green, of varying darkness, with extra-dark green stripes on her face, ears, arms, legs, and around her sides; the stripes stopped at her light-green belly and around her breasts, but those areas were covered by a light purple halter top and black tube top. Dropping the saccharine sweetness from her voice, she called again.

"Ben! It's rude to keep a lady waiting. We're supposed to go to the-"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sionen (UN: sionen234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909542-The-Sneezy-Situations/cid/1492273-Isis