*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909672-Shrunk-in-Full-House/cid/1669514-Kimmy-walks-in
by DK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1909672
What happens when you get shrunk in the sitcom, Full House?
This choice: Kimmy walks in?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kimmy walks in?

    by: DK
Since Stephanie left, you thought it would be best to wait and get her attention. So you climb the table legs. Though it was a lot of hard effort, you finally make it on top of the table. Now you just have to wait for Stephanie. After a few seconds you hear a door open. You look around and see that Kimmy Gibbler entered the house. "Oh shit", you thought to yourself. She walks towards where you are, and she sits on the couch.
"Another Saturday Night without any plans. Well at least they're playing one of my favorite movies tonight." She doesn't notice you. Then, she kicks her feet up on the table to relax. You want to get down but it's too high of a jump. Kimmy then proceeds to kick her shoes off for more comfort. She kicks them off one at a time.
"Ah much better." she said pleasantly as she wiggles her toes in her dirty green socks. The smell is horrible. It is one of the worst smells you ever could have imagined. You can't handle the smell anymore so you-

You have the following choices:

1. Jump off the table

2. Attemp to get Kimmys attention

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DK (UN: donkey24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909672-Shrunk-in-Full-House/cid/1669514-Kimmy-walks-in