*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909690-X-Men-in-The-Matrix/cid/1495990-You-have-been-contacted-by-Captain-Nyobi-and-ar
by Ryan
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1909690
What would happen if the X Men were in the Matrix?
This choice: You have been contacted by Captain Nyobi and are about to be freed  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You have been contacted by Captain Nyobi and ar...

    by: Ryan
Your day begins like any other. You get up, go to your kitchen, and start to make breakfast. As you put in your toast, you hear a knock at the door. You open it to see a man standing there. A tall male, possibly of Chinese descent, is standing in the doorway.
"Ghost," he said "I come from Captain Nyobi, its time to go."
You nodded, and left with him. You had just made it out of the room and down the corridor, when someone knocked on your door. You turned to look. A man in a black suit with dark glasses was standing in the corridor.
"Come on," said Ghost, quietly "We need to go."
You turned away from the black suited man and followed Ghost down the corridor and into the lift. A car waited for you. A black woman waited in the car. You assumed this must be Nyobi, the person who had contacted you before. As soon as you and Ghost got into the car, Nyobi pushed off.
"An agent came to the apartment after we had left," said Ghost "We just got away."
The car sped up. "If there's an agent looking for us, we don't want to stick around," said Nyobi "We need to get to a safe location and get you out."
"Out?" you asked "What do you mean out?
"No time to explain now," said Ghost "We'll explain when we get to a safe location."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The safe house

2. Waking up outside the Matrix

*Noteb*
3. Road blockade!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ryan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909690-X-Men-in-The-Matrix/cid/1495990-You-have-been-contacted-by-Captain-Nyobi-and-ar