*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Track Meet
  2. Enter the Team
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909769-The-Track-Team/cid/1498075-Track-Meet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1909769
Join the Track Team in their em-bare-assing adventures at High Terrace High
This choice: Track Meet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Track Meet

    by: worlddominator
The track uniform would hardly be considered suitable if it were not for that devilish coach. The top is just a sheer white jersey that clings to our chests tightly and reveals our midriff and has . The bottom hardly covered our butts and actually would be considered spandex panties if it were not for its solid red color and white school logo. It is pretty revealing and embarrassing.
Today, we went to our meet at Brentwood High School competing against them and our rivals Proper Maidens Academy. The students from PMA were anything but proper maidens. The PMA students have been our rivals for several years. Instead of fair competition, they focus on underhanded methods to come out on top. In a major soccer game, PMA "tripped" and pulled down our star player's panties and shorts, baring her butt and pussy for the majority of student body. They are dastardly but also very attractive.
The first race was the mile and the distance girls are warming up around the track.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 worlddominator (UN: worlddominator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worlddominator has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909769-The-Track-Team/cid/1498075-Track-Meet