*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pep Rally
  2. Enter the Team
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909769-The-Track-Team/cid/1535339-Pep-Rally
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1909769
Join the Track Team in their em-bare-assing adventures at High Terrace High
This choice: Pep Rally  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pep Rally

    by: worlddominator
         Today was the pep rally for the spring season. For this event, all the teams of the season had to dress up in their uniforms before the lacrosse's team first home game of the season and perform a show. However, the girls track team was a bit nervous as they had yet to see the team uniforms. It had been a few weeks into the sport's season but they did not have a meet yet. The first meet would be a couple days after the pep rally. The team was really nervous considering the strange restrictions of practice attire(only two pieces of clothing are allowed on the track) and punishments(often involving stripping) during practice. One girl in particular, Margret, a blond bombshell with D Cup boobs, was consistently ending practice naked due to being the slowest on the team. She was starting to run out of gym clothes and having to wear her regular attire to practice.
         As you can see, Coach Falkowski is not one to be trusted on attire, but they cannot do anything since the school gave her full control of the team. A period before the pep rally, she has the team waiting in the locker room naked prior to getting their uniform. With minutes left before the pep rally, the girls were worrying that their uniform was their birthday suit. Luckily, the coach came in the locker room with a box. "Okay girls," said Falkowski," Here are your uniforms." Inside the box were..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 worlddominator (UN: worlddominator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worlddominator has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909769-The-Track-Team/cid/1535339-Pep-Rally