*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Warming Up
  2. Tanktop and shorts
  3. Practice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909769-The-Track-Team/cid/1671094-Warming-Up
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1909769
Join the Track Team in their em-bare-assing adventures at High Terrace High
This choice: Distance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Warming Up

    by: worlddominator
Jessie and Rose led the pack of the 4 distance girls has they ran their warm-up 2 miles.The other two girls were Elise and Robyn, the former was a redheaded transfer track sophmore from Germany and the latter was a buxom black junior.
Normally, this is an average warm-up for any track team. However, since the girls were running without bras, their boobs were bouncing regularly. In addition, if the girls warmed up too slow, they would lose an article of clothing for practice. By this point, Coach Falkowski made the limit 7 minutes. The neighborhood realized rather quickly and many males decided to watch since they always ran around the same. Today's warm-up was like most of them until the second half of the loop. The distance girls hadn't anticipated there being a large festival of some sorts on the path back to school since usually those are announced in advance. With this festival in their way, the girls had to decide how they were going to get back to school. Turning around would take too long since they were almost back. They narrowed their options to taking the shortcut through a few yards, which wasn't exactly legal or safest but would be the fastest, going straight through the festival, which would slow them down much though they were 30 seconds ahead of the time and would be a straight sprint after they got through the crowds of men or looking for the route around the festival which would take the most time but be completely safe otherwise.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take the shortcut

2. Squeeze through the crowds

*Noteb*
3. Figure out a route around

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 worlddominator (UN: worlddominator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
worlddominator has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909769-The-Track-Team/cid/1671094-Warming-Up