*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your older sister
  2. The discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/1496467-Your-older-sister
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1910042
A body swap story with a bowl.
This choice: Your older sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your older sister

    by: Bytheway
Carmen comes up, wiping the sweat off her forehead. "Wow, it's hot out," she says. "What are you doing up here?"

She's wearing a black tank top and shorts, her lounging wear when she's not going out with friends. At home she's the model daughter; once she leaves though, the partier inside comes out. You've heard stories at high school from the brief year the two of you overlapped there, and some of her friends are siblings with your friends. Once you even caught a peek at her college grades, which were much lower than expected. Odds are, she was too busy heading to house parties to study.

She cocks her eyebrow at you. "Not going to answer? Again, what are you doing snooping around here?"

You debate sharing your discovery with her. You and Carmen are diametrically different, and she might not be interested at all in your discovery. If this thing works, it might be interesting to be her for a little bit, but there are plenty of other people to switch with as well. And if it didn't work, she'd probably think you were even weirder than she already did.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bytheway (UN: ergoiam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/1496467-Your-older-sister