*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/1500192-get-another-family-member-to-drink-it
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1910042
A body swap story with a bowl.
This choice: ...get another family member to drink it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...get another family member to drink it.

    by: Unknown
A thought popped up in your mind, what if you could let someone else drink it? That would be hilarious. You hurry downstairs with the bowl trying not to spill anything. You then thought of the fact that everybody else must have gone out. Your father and brother were still working, but your mother and sister must be home soon from their jog.
Even more they would be very thirsty after jogging and would drink anything in sight. You put the bowl on the kitchen table and quickly hide behind the couch in the living room, you should have a good sight while nobody would see you. It's after five minutes that you see the both of them coming inside.

"That was a good jog." Your mother said. You saw her being dressed in sweatpants and a shirt.

"Sure was." Carmen answered. She was dressed in shorts and a sport bra.

"Take a look at this, a bowl with water on the table." Your mother said as she came closer to it.

"Weird, must be John with such a bowl but wow the water sparkles." Your sister said.

"I'm going to take a sip." You hit the jackpot. You looked up and saw the person drinking it was....

You have the following choices:

1. Your mother Tracy.

2. Your sister Carmen.

*Noteb*
3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/1500192-get-another-family-member-to-drink-it