*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911096-Galactic-Gender-Wars/cid/1905681-Aphroditia-II---Female-dominated-Earth-planet-
by Chozo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1911096
Millions of years in the future, two human genders must fight for supremacy and survival.
This choice: Aphroditia II - Female dominated Earth planet. Inhabitants average 7ft tall.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aphroditia II - Female dominated Earth planet. ...

    by: Lediblock
Aphroditia II is a fairly peaceful place as planets go: few predators have evolved that can pose a threat to humans, the weather is nice, and there is little conflict over it. Overall, the climate of Aphroditia II is almost identical to that of Earth's Mediterranean region during the summer. Here, women rule, but males are tolerated-a very rare event in the galaxy. (Cloning is still used here, men are mainly used for sexual satisfaction) Generally, women grow to around 7 feet tall, but 8, 9, or even 10-foot tall women are possible. The typical woman here has a large set of breasts, typically H or I, a large butt to match, and is strong enough to lift an Earth rhino. Males, on the other hand, have shrunk: the average man is only around 3 feet in height, but penis sizes average out to be almost 12 inches. Given the warm climate, people almost never wear clothes.
Aphroditia II's geography is one of many small inland seas fed by rivers, with hilly ridges, open plains, and large forests being the main types of terrain. Settlements are scattered throughout the planet, but they are the exception, rather than the norm: the typical Aphroditian lives either alone or with one or two close friends, usually with one male shared among them for sexual needs. Of the two, living alone is usually the path taken by most Aphroditians, in small houses built out of wood from felled trees.
The plant animal life on Aphroditia II are also strange: it's all from Earth. This planet was terraformed several centuries ago to simulate the Mediterranean islands, and flora and fauna from this area was used to populate the planet, including recently extinct species. As a result, dwarf elephants, wild boar, fallow deer, pygmy hippos, red foxes, and so forth fill in the animal portion of the planet, while oak, olive, cedar, pine trees, etc. fill in the plant portion.
Males are treated reasonably well, and mistreating one is frowned upon, but men are still considered inferior. Most men rarely leave their mate's bedroom, often doing small chores around the house, such as washing dishes, cooking food, and cleaning the house.
All in all, though, Aphroditia II is quite a nice place. But is it what you want?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Start here

*Noteb*
2. Nah, something else, please...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lediblock (UN: lediblock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chozo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911096-Galactic-Gender-Wars/cid/1905681-Aphroditia-II---Female-dominated-Earth-planet-