*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Footrest
  2. What's up, doc?
  3. or more choices (you pick)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911801-shrunk-in-looney-tunes/cid/2186007-Footrest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911801
shrunken down interactive with you being found by looney tune characters
This choice: Take a nap on his massive foot.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Footrest

    by: Jayguy
Standing on top of Bugs Bunny's foot, you took a second and went through all of the things you could do now that the gigantic rabbit was asleep. There were so many thoughts running through your mind that you had to take a second to compose yourself.
You're hot, tired, and covered in not only your own sweat, but also Bugs'. You let out a yawn and think that, after everything you've been through, maybe a nap would be best. Plus, Bugs Bunny's fur is soft and you could easily fall asleep.

It's decided then. You traverse over to one of the expansive toes of the foot of Bugs Bunny. You slowly lie down on your back, feeling the comforting fur surrounding you. It's so quiet, you can hear Bugs Bunny's breathing. Your eyes relax and you slip into dreamland.

How long has it been? That sleep was so good, you wouldn't be surprised if you had slept for months. Yawning loudly, you open your dreary eyes. You were still half asleep but what you saw jolted you awake immediately.

Bugs Bunny was staring down directly at you. Suddenly, the massive bunny tilted his foot forward, causing you to roll down his furry foot. Covered in more sweat, you spill onto the ground in front of the giant foot. Before you could move, a large weight pushed down on your lower body and a wall of white fur covered your view.

Bugs Bunny had pinned you underneath his toe, trapping your entire body from the waist down. You could still move your arms but what good would that do. The foot's odor was overwhelming and you had a constant downpour of Bugs' sweat hitting your head.

You looked back up at the giant bunny keeping you captive. The look on Bugs Bunny's face could only be described as...

You have the following choices:

1. mischievous

*Noteb*
2. understanding

*Noteb*
3. hungry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jayguy (UN: jayguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moxley Prowler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911801-shrunk-in-looney-tunes/cid/2186007-Footrest