*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Julie-Su
  2. Someone else to brainwash first
  3. Nicole's plan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/2105940-Julie-Su
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Wasp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1912109
Nicole starts "recruiting" servants, having snapped after Mina's vicious attack on her.
This choice: Julie-Su  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Julie-Su

    by: RBM5
She decided it would be Julie-Su, best to have eyes where she couldn't see after all. The lynx stopped rubbing herself and made way to the hut Knuckles' had rented out for the two of them while they were visiting the Freedom Fighters, taking a look from a window on the side she noticed Julie-Su was all alone, perfect! Taking a second look around to make sure she wasn't being watched she reached over to the door knob and sent manures into it in order to unlock it. Opening the door she walked in unnoticed as Julie-Su was too busy sleeping.
The lynx would smirk as she reached over and touched one metallic strand of hair she had, her nanites going into it and quickly reaching the brain making a click noise, the echidna was now Nicole's to command, snapping her fingers the echidna's eyes would open with a blank stare, what would she command her to do first?

You have the following choices:

1. "Give me a sexy pose"

*Noteb*
2. "Time we changed your outfit"

3. Nicole decides to posses her instead.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wasp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/2105940-Julie-Su