*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/2109949-mina
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Wasp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1912109
Nicole starts "recruiting" servants, having snapped after Mina's vicious attack on her.
This choice: mina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

mina

    by: RBM5
Yes it would make sense to enslave the one who have her this pain to begin with as she pulled up the tour schedule Mina was running on, she was currently in Downunda which means she had to get a means of transportation to get there, the lynx was about to go to Tails but quickly turned that decision off as Tails has never gone to a concert not is he a fan of hers so that would be suspicious. On the other hand she could go to someone like Rotor or Harvey Who, Rotor was going there as he was planning on stepping down from the Council of Acorn and Mina was likely to secede him which will likely mean he would ask her about it after the show. Who was having his team go to the location as Naugus was sending St John to the Island and they wanted to be sure the Master Emerald wasn't going to be used for Ixis' motives. Now who would she go with?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rotor

*Noteb*
2. The Secret Freedom Fighters

3. Just steal a mode of transportation

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wasp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/2109949-mina