*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912144-Truth-or-dare/cid/2413551-I-cant-help-you-because-your-children
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1912144
You are babysitting a sleepover and things get messy.
This choice: "I can't help you because your children are evil."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"I can't help you because your children...

    by: Kuddles
“Look, I’m sorry, Mrs. Robbinson…but your kids are sheer evil! I don’t ever want to be their sitter again as long as I live.”, you reply to her offer.

“Please! I don’t have anyone else to call. You’ve GOT to do it. I-I’ll pay you double”, she begs, sounding desperate indeed.

“Triple”, you interject.

“Triple then. I have to attend this gala event. Just, you know, keep your wits about you. Don’t just cave to every little thing they want to do. I’ll admit, they’re little troublemakers, but I’m sure it’s just a phase, and they’ll grow out of it. Evil, though? That seems a bit strong.”

“Really? REALLY?!? Mrs. Robbinson, you’re little angels tricked me into their insane ‘Nursery’ Game last time! I’ve never been so humiliated in my entire life!”, you nearly shriek at her.

Having returned home to actually witness the disastrous-but-hilarious results of your previous weekend watching her spoiled little girls some months ago, Mrs. Robbinson literally has to bite her lip to keep from laughing, “Please, just this one last time. If this weekend pays off for me, I’ll be able to afford an agency to take care of my little darlings when I have to be away from now on. This is that big for me! Thank you so much!”, and the much taller woman bends down to kiss your cheek as she hands you the keys and your pay.

And she’s out the door just like that. And it dawns on you what you’ve just signed-up for. The last time you were here, her two terrors turned you into their ‘play baby’ for most of the weekend! From what had started out as a simple game of Truth or Dare, you were made to do absurd, ridiculous things, all while swaddled in a thick extra-large diaper! Her girls, 11 year old Clarisse and 10 year old Vanessa were two of the most angelic beauties you’d ever set eyes on. But behind those adorable facades lurked two of the most sadistic little monsters you could ever imagine.

“Christ. I swore I’d never set foot in this house again. What am I doing here?”, you ponder, then absentmindedly pocket the wad of cash for your weekend babysitting gig with the girls of Mrs. Robbinson. You are almost afraid that you’ll turn around and find them already behind you, ready to pounce, but when you do finally turn around, it appears no one is immediately around.

“Hello? Clarisse? Vanessa? Girls? Olly-Olly, All come free? Heh heh…”, you call out as you try to sound like the nonchalant adult in the house, now that Mrs. Robbinson is gone.

When you find them, it’s…

You have the following choices:

1. Just the two of them

2. A whole room full of girls for a sleepover

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Jaytalon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912144-Truth-or-dare/cid/2413551-I-cant-help-you-because-your-children