*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The players
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912373-A-Lust-for-Food/cid/1504439-The-players
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sl2010
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1912373
Jennifer reconnects with a friend from high school; the results are life altering.
Chapter #1

The players

    by: sl2010
Jennifer: a 27 year old woman. She is married with two kids. She was shy in high school but despite her introversion he was capable of standing out. Standing 5'7 and 150 pounds with brown hair and eyes. She loves food. That over full feeling is /almost/ orgasmic.

Steven: Jennifer's husband. He likes curvier women. 6 feet tall and muscular. Does he want her to gain weight or is he enthralled with society's rules on weight?

Sam: also 27. He went to high school with Jennifer but they were never friends. In recent years they've struck up an emotionally intimate online friendship. It isn't physical, in fact they haven't seen each other in person since high school. He is an FA and has places a spark of curiosity in Jennifer.

You have the following choices:

1. We follow Jennifer.

*Noteb*
2. We follow Steven.

*Noteb*
3. We follow Sam.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sl2010 (UN: sl2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sl2010 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912373-A-Lust-for-Food/cid/1504439-The-players