*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913711-Cursed-to-Grow/cid/1509897-Chads-little-brother-Daniel-who-is-12-yea
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913711
A high school jock experiences amazing growth in his life after he angers a wizard!
This choice: Chad's little brother Daniel, who is 12 years old  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chad's little brother Daniel, who is 12 yea...

    by: Moe
Daniel was worn out from soccer practice. He barely made the team this year. He was a little overweight but had a lot of heart on his work. He sighed that Chad was much more gifted than him. But the worst thing about Chad was that Chad enjoyed teasing Daniel too much about him being overweight. Daniel tried to endure it well. In additional, he tried his best to be respectful to people--although occasionally a sarcastic sentence was said by him. At least, he apologized every time it occurred.

Meanwhile Wesley was watching Daniel in his invisible state.Wesley was not sure whether the curse was going to help Daniel or hurt him. Meanwhile Daniel helped the coach and equipment manager stock all the supplies away. Suddenly the coach said to Daniel ' Hey, why don't you wait for your mom to pick you up at the front door. We can finish this. Daniel nodded silently as he walked out of the door with a sad expression. He noticed some trash on the grass. Without thinking, he picked them all up and put it in the trashcan. Wesley smiled 'Well, if he get fat. I can limit the curse of that. No need to hurt him too much while Chad gloat. It can be reversed by me too if needed.'

Suddenly the 'Bigger' curse slowly took effect.The curse was _____
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913711-Cursed-to-Grow/cid/1509897-Chads-little-brother-Daniel-who-is-12-yea