*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913711-Cursed-to-Grow/cid/1572759-Arthur-bends-down-and-rips-his-pants
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913711
A high school jock experiences amazing growth in his life after he angers a wizard!
This choice: Arthur bends down and rips his pants  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Arthur bends down and rips his pants

    by: Unknown
Indeed, Arthur was starting to look like an overbuilt Olympic swimmer crammed into a shirt too small for his body, as he was suddenly admiring his bellybutton and cobblestone abs that his shirt could no longer cover. Suddenly, he heard a loud tearing noise. He looked down and saw his socks were now getting too big for his growing feet.

"Aw crud," said Arthur. "I've got holes in my socks again!" He bent down to check his socks out, then...

RRRRIIIIIPPPP.

He saw that his pants had torn right off!

"Hoo boy." Artie said in concern. He didn't know that his nephew had just angered a wizard that cursed him to see a member of his family get bigger. And that member of his family was him, Chad's own uncle Arthur.

What next?

You have the following choices:

1. Arthur decides to take a nap, and hope whatever is happening to him goes away

*Noteb*
2. Chad comes up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913711-Cursed-to-Grow/cid/1572759-Arthur-bends-down-and-rips-his-pants