*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913711-Cursed-to-Grow/cid/1931176-Somebody-controls-the-size-of-his-muscles
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913711
A high school jock experiences amazing growth in his life after he angers a wizard!
This choice: Somebody controls the size of his muscles  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Somebody controls the size of his muscles

    by: scriptboy
Kevin has always had a crush on Chad. From the very first day of school, Kevin has liked Chad, but Chad never gave him much attention. Kevin just loved Chad’s jock-attitude, his swagger and his big muscles. Kevin was short and skinny so he looked up to Chad like he was a total god. Now, Chad wasn’t really mean to him or anything, he just didn’t pay much attention to him since Kevin always seemed like a shy, nerdy type of kid who remained in the background.

One night, after he had just fallen asleep, Kevin had a weird dream. A short man with a big belly was talking to him.

“My name is Wesley the Wizard. I had an incident with your friend Chad at the grocery store today and I need to teach him a lesson. This lesson will be to your benefit. From now on, you will be in complete control of Chad’s muscles. You can make them as big as you want, and you can shrink them back to normal. This will teach Chad that he is NOT in control of his own body. Have fun, Kevin!” the Wizard spoke in a dream to Kevin while he slept.

When Kevin wakes up, he feels groggy and confused about the dream. Was it real?

The next day, he goes to school and he sees Chad in class but he’s scared to try anything. During recess, Kevin goes to the bathroom and there’s Chad! What luck!

Kevin just stares at Chad and imagines Chad’s biceps growing by an inch.

“Huh?” Chad said out loud as he was washing his hands by the sink in front of the mirror. Chad stopped and examined his biceps, clearly taking note of their expanded size. Chad flexed both arms and saw that they had grown a bit!

“Sweet! It worked!” Kevin thought to himself without saying anything. Then, he had a decision to make. Would he tell Chad about his new power?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913711-Cursed-to-Grow/cid/1931176-Somebody-controls-the-size-of-his-muscles