*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Home Testing
  2. John has a girlfriend.
  3. The device.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913724-The-device/cid/2883124-Home-Testing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by zhub
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913724
You have an device that can change anyone into anything. But there's a catch.
This choice: Stay at Home to Try the Remote Out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Home Testing

    by: M
Jenny thought of where to go and wanted to try that device out. Even if what John said is true and that the remote can turn people to anything, it is quite intriguing. So after much thinking, she came up with an idea and told him.

"You know what? Why don't we just stay at home to try the device."

John heard that and was quite surprised that she wants to stay home and test the remote. "Really?" he said in confusion, "You really want to just stay in your apartment to try this beauty out. I thought for sure that you want to go out someplace. Maybe a mall, or a park, or even someplace even more romantic. A lot of people and there are a variety of choices to go by."

Jenny put her hands on her hips and said back, "True... But you said that this is a prototype, right? So what better place to test it out then in the comfort of your own home. Besides, I think it's best we try it on each other and not at anyone else until we know for sure that it's safe to try out."

John listened to her side and thought that it might work. "Hmm... You made a compelling argument." he said with interest. "All right then, let's try the device ourselves in your place. So who should go first? Me or you?"

Jenny thought of that and realized that they have to test it on each other. Whether it be her, her boyfriend, or both. The two started to think this through and wondered who will go first. So after much thinking...

You have the following choices:

1. Jenny would go first.

2. John would go first.

*Noteb*
3. They both try it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M (UN: luisjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
zhub has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913724-The-device/cid/2883124-Home-Testing