*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/2109133-Camerons-mom-goes-upstairs-to-change
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fashion · #1913725
A teen cleans his attic and becomes compelled to dress like a girl because of it.
This choice: Cameron mom goes upstairs to change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cameron's mom goes upstairs to change

    by: The architect
Heather as she was making her way upstairs called down to her son "how about we go for a swim in the pool" Cameron agreed and began to follow her upstairs. Heather entered her room and began to remove her suit and other clothing carefully hanging the jacket and pants back in her closet. She stripped out of her dedicates and tossed them casually onto her bed for later. Going to her dresser Heather pulled out her favorite bikini patterned white and blue and started to put it on. http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/wp-conte... As Heather slipped the bottoms on she happened to notice that they were slightly loose around the hips and butt. Passing it off she retied the strings a little tighter and slipped into her top and made her way outback to the pool where her son was already swimming.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue Heather's perspective

*Noteb*
2. View Cameron's perspective

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The architect (UN: a.seymore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913725-The-Attics-Chest/cid/2109133-Camerons-mom-goes-upstairs-to-change