*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. you wake up with long brown hair
  2. high school boy
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914597-Sibling-swap/cid/1742382-you-wake-up-with-long-brown-hair
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1914597
You somehow become your sibling of the opposite gender
This choice: you wake up with long brown hair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you wake up with long brown hair

    by: Hawkcam
You start to slowly open your eyes and notice hair. Long brown hair hanging over your eyes to be precise. You look around thinking your sister must have been laying on you, but you don't see her. Instead, you see a boy her age walk into the living room.
"Hey sis." He says to you.

"Sis?" You think. Realization hits you as you start towards the bathroom. On the way there, you feel a weight on your chest, but you fight the urge to look, fearing what you'd find. Once in the bathroom, you look into the mirror and see a girl that looks a lot like you. After seeing this, you hesitantly move your hand down to your chest and feel two large mounds sticking out. This gives you all the information you need, so you don't even try to find your little friend between your legs. Even mediocre, you are pretty smart, so you quickly determine that you switched genders with your sister, possibly more, and, judging by what the boy you assume is your sister called you, your the only one that knows you weren't a girl before. How do you react to this information?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Scream

*Noteb*
2. Faint

*Noteb*
3. Try to pinch yourself awake

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hawkcam (UN: hawkcam1996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914597-Sibling-swap/cid/1742382-you-wake-up-with-long-brown-hair