*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. high school girl
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914597-Sibling-swap/cid/2598404-high-school-girl
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1914597
You somehow become your sibling of the opposite gender
This choice: high school girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

high school girl

    by: Fares002
Breanna, 12 year old 7th-grader, stormed home. Upset with her day at school. She was embarrassed, again, by her arch-nemesis Gloria in front of the whole school. It wasn't fair that she was getting picked on all the time by Gloria for nothing at all. Breanna was smart, funny, and pretty, what else would people want. IF only she could find some way to get back at her. Maybe, do something to Gloria like get back at her some how. Pick on her, hit her, tons of thoughts raced through Breanna's mind.


"If only I could be bigger than her then I can do something about her," thought Breanna as she slammed the door to her room shut....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go onto Internet, find site that transforms you...

*Noteb*
2. Make a wish

*Noteb*
3. Find a magical ring

*Noteb*
4. other

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fares002 (UN: fares002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914597-Sibling-swap/cid/2598404-high-school-girl