*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yes!
  2. Max Lopez
  3. Beginning..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914608-George-Lopez-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1981652-Yes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1914608
The men in George Lopez are gonna start getting chubby!
This choice: yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Yes!

    by: LaKa
         "Hey Max, you hungry for some hamburgers and hotdogs?" Max heard as he walked down the stairs. Jason was making lunch. "I guess I slept longer than I thought" Max thought. It was summer though. He deserved to sleep in! He had worked all year in school, and with his damn dyslexia, he did so harder than most students!

         Max got excited. Food! He love food. Thats probably why he gained ten pounds since school got out. Luckily, his family hadn't noticed yet, or so he thought. If they had, they hadn't said anything. I mean, no one could really tell. Max only know because he weighed myself everyday. Max used to play soccer, so he just got used to tracking his weight.

          Max smiled and shook his head. What? A fifteen year old boy had to eat, right? Anyway, he smiled back and grabbed a plate. His mom came from the front room into the kitchen.

          "Good morning, baby." She gave him a hug. "Or should I say afternoon." Max laughed and walked to the fridge and grabbed a soda. He drank it in two gulps and followed his mother outside. Max sat by her at the picnic table and noticed his fathers absence.

          "Where is dad?"

          "He's at work. He had to go in. Something about your grandmother on a non-violent strike." His mother answered, rolling her eyes at the mention of her mother-in-law.

          "From what I've heard, it's not so non-violent. Ernie came by about fifteen minutes ago and said she caught the snack machine of fire." Jason said, putting all of the hamburgers and hotdogs on a plate and coming over to the table.

          "That figures." She looked to him and then the plate full of food. "Eat your fathers food, he won't be back for a while." Max wasn't going to protest! Jason added two hotdogs and two hamburgers onto Max's plate.

          After lunch, Max went to take a shower. He closed the door and quickly brought out the scale. He held his breath as he put one foot on. The numbers flashed and flashed until it stopped on '130'. Phew. Still only ten pounds! He took his shirt off and looked into the mirror. Max didn't look any different. Ten pounds wasn't that much, was it? His body didn't look like it. "Maybe my ribs aren't as showy, but nothing more than that." He thought to himself.

          "I'll be fine. No big deal." Max said to himself with a smile.

You have the following choices:

1. The next day

*Noteb*
2. Two weeks later

*Noteb*
3. A month later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LaKa (UN: lanekane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Loderse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914608-George-Lopez-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1981652-Yes