*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female, experienced pred
  2. Starting up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1915232-The-Vore-Club/cid/1528796-Female-experienced-pred
by Marvin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1915232
A club full of vorish highlights. Scat and watersports likely to be prevalent.
This choice: Female, experienced pred  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female, experienced pred

    by: Marvin
Sarah is your name. You're nineteen years old, and you've been a predator for over three years. So far, you've sent dozens of people down your throat, and up your pussy... Many of whom never saw the outside again. But that's all normal for a girl of your age, and though you're experienced, that doesn't mean you're immune to getting gulped down yourself... Or even opposed to it in fact. Indeed, you've been inside other people plenty of times, but willingly and not so much. Luckily, everyone who got you inside has always elected to let you out safely... So far.

However, this is your first night in the vore club. You know the place is infamous for its kill count, and that makes you a bit nervous... But at the same time, it's practically an all you can eat buffet for vore, and you just can't bring yourself to pass up an opportunity like that anymore. As you enter, you're shocked by the size of the place, it's huge! You already see large groups of people, some of them with big bellies, others who are in the process of swallowing people down... And a few who are actually just chatting or dancing. Amazed by the scope of the place, it takes you a good few minutes to decide just what you're going to do first! You decide...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marvin (UN: noone126 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1915232-The-Vore-Club/cid/1528796-Female-experienced-pred