*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She loves it.
  2. Armadillo upgrade
  3. Other
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/2233348-She-loves-it
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1916599
Samus get transformed in various ways. Based on a series by RandomSparks.
This choice: She loves it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She loves it.

    by: Unknown
"Incredible..." While not flamboyant or lound, that one word spoke volumes about Samus's liking to the change in her suit. The higher defense was a great enough change and there was certainly a use for better morph ball power. With her newly formed claws and tail though, new styles of battle were already beginning to form in her head. Samus wanted to test out just how far the enhancements on this power went and knew precisely how to do it. It didn't take a genius to figure the AI would set up a testing ground for users of the upgrades. Sure enough, a large opening in the hall dropped down to a holographic area with a monitor no doubt ment for designing the course.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try for testing defense

*Noteb*
2. See what's different with the morph ball

*Noteb*
3. The upgrade isn't actually done yet....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/2233348-She-loves-it